Sunday, April 17, 2011

Beginnings

Well I've decided to make this blog to keep the progress I'm making in my efforts to
bulk up a bit more! Honestly right now I'm still trying to better my endeavors while
getting to the goal of putting a lot more muscle mass on my body. It'd been tough
especially since I just started doing all of this for myself in the summer of 2010.
However I'm doing my best to keep up with my gains while trying to stay healthy
over all!

Stats as of right now
Weight: 148.8
Height: 5 '10,1/2'
Age: 17
Diet: Haven't figured this part out yet excatly but I'm getting there
Workouts: 3 - 4 times a week depending on how busy I am or what's going on....
Exercises I mainly do: Bench Press, Bicep Curls, Some Tri-cep press, leg extension, anything with abs, etc....
I'm actually still a pretty skinny guy and right now it's just a matter of having more gains proportionally for my body which will be hard and painful.....though it's something that must be done in order to get where I want to be....

Right now the supplements I'm using are......

Syntha-6 (Protein)


Kre-Alkalyn (Creatine Supplement)

However I used to use....

Muscle Milk (Protein)


All my efforts of course go to myself because working out is for me and myself only however I want to thank Hanh Champion for being my inspiration to become stronger! because in order to get to your goal you have to start somewhere, and this is where I began as a weak skinny guy.....and now I'm changing that so that one day I can proudly say that "I'm a bulk guy that's as heathy as it gets!" Anyways I'll try to keep up with this blog as I go along with my work outs! Let's see what havoc we can wreak!

No comments:

Post a Comment